Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has propelled millions to leave their homes. In addition to the immediate harm faced by civilians, the massive humanitarian crisis is upending communities, crushing the local economy, halting children’s education and thwarting access to medical care.
You can help: Give to the Ukraine Response Fund today. Your donation goes to multiple leading nonprofits – including International Medical Corps, International Rescue Committee and Project HOPE – and supports their critical work to:
- Distribute medical staff and supplies for lifesaving care.
- Protect refugees, many of whom are women and children.
- Supply healthy food, clean water and reliable power.
- Provide mental and emotional support.
- Reunite separated families.